Welcome to Raffy's Trust.org!

This is our little boy Raffy, as you can see he is drop dead gorgeous but he has some very serious difficulties in life.
Please take a few minutes to read the info and have a browse of the Son-Rise® link.
Thanks, Bri & Ruth

Saturday 7 April 2012

This is my 4th attempt!

Realised how I'm completely overdue with a fresh blog post... I've had 3 previous attempts to write and got disturbed each time.
Anyway here are some pictures of our boy!





We had our Son-Rise Intensive back in December 2011 and it was of course, AMAZING. I feel rather guilty for not managing to keep this page alive. Apologies.

I have some pictures of Mr R with the Son-Rise team so I will post those next and an update. Things are very different here, we've had a lot of changes in our program.
This is Raffy and sis last Friday on a chilly beach at Frinton. Socks and shoes off and making teeny tiny sandcakes!
We've never managed a trip to the beach before. A first!


No comments:

Post a Comment