Welcome to Raffy's Trust.org!

This is our little boy Raffy, as you can see he is drop dead gorgeous but he has some very serious difficulties in life.
Please take a few minutes to read the info and have a browse of the Son-Rise® link.
Thanks, Bri & Ruth

Friday 17 September 2010

Peanut the Elephant gets hair!


Raffy is becoming more adventurous with what he wants to do!

On Wednesday he told me that his elephant hasn't got any hair and and then asked to make some...

He told me to draw some in blue, there should be five curls and that I had to get the scissors and cut them out.

I put sticky tape on them and asked Raffy to put them on Peanut's head. Raffy stuck them all on one by one and then waited while I got the camera and actually posed for a picture!

Now that's real progress! What a wonderful boy! It's all working here! xxxxxxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment