Welcome to Raffy's Trust.org!

This is our little boy Raffy, as you can see he is drop dead gorgeous but he has some very serious difficulties in life.
Please take a few minutes to read the info and have a browse of the Son-Rise® link.
Thanks, Bri & Ruth

Tuesday 13 July 2010

Changes and news!

I'd been thinking - I must must update the blog with photos of the Social Evening in Lydiate... and I have some more of my Mum's Coffee Morning back in May... in fact it had started to become something to feel guilty about! Anyway, I suddenly realised I can just write while I'm at work and do the photos later. I hope you don't mind!

We are all very, very good here and feeling incredibly positive after my Son-Rise trip.
What wonderfully supportive people in a very warm and pro active environment.

I also realise that my attitude is the single biggest force that will impact on Raffy. Living in the moment and deciding to enjoy everything in life! Our energy, enthusiasm and loving attitude is the basis of this program.

Raffy has got such a zest for life, he is a fun and sociable boy who needs help to bring all this out in to our world!

We are very lucky parents to have 2 fantastic kids (how can we forget our teeny terror Eden?!) who are changing our lives in such a unique way. xxxxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment